Monday, November 21, 2011

Monday, October 31, 2011


Tonight I am going out to trick or treat (yes I am walking around our neighbourhood) with my friends and some little kids!  But before this, I had a recipe to make for some ROASTED PUMPKIN SEEDS. It's absolutely delicious and I thought I'd share it with you....

Ingredients
  • 1 1/2 cups raw whole pumpkin seeds
  • 2 teaspoons butter, melted
  • 1 pinch salt
  • Directions
  • Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). 
  • Toss seeds in a bowl with the melted butter and salt. 
  • Spread the seeds in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for about 45 minutes or until golden brown; stir occasionally. 
While the seeds are roasting, wear your pumpkin just for laughs!!! Then get ready to go out!

So here is a picture of the final result of one of our pumpkins - this was the one that got sick from all the candy!!!! lol.....

Once we got set up, I went out with my friends and some little kids we took out and we must have walked about 4 km tonight because we REALLY got around and the little ones got TONS of loot!

Happy Halloween! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey I like how you tie in education and your social life! Thanks for posting the recipe too!

    ReplyDelete