Monday, November 21, 2011

Wednesday, November 9, 2011


Since I am on student council and responsible for publicity, today, during my spare in school, I did a lot of cutting out of coquelicots, the French name for poppies.  We are setting up for this Friday’s Veteran’s Day events.
This is the one that I used - got it from the Royal Canadian Legion website (http://www.legion.ca/Poppy/campaign_e.cfm)

After school, I went to the dentist for a check up and ended up getting x-ray'd and it showed that I had a large cavity and a smaller one. Not fun.  I got home and still had the freezing, but it was thawing out and it started hurting. I had bitten the inside of my cheek once too many times so I was REALLY sore.

1 comment:

  1. Hope that all is better now with your teeth! Great x-ray!

    ReplyDelete