Monday, November 21, 2011

Tuesday, November 1, 2011


I am proud for NOT pigging out on the tons of loot that we all scored last night!  There were not many people out, but me and a bunch of my friends and some little kids we took out had a real good time and people were actually pleased to see us at their door! They gave us tons of stuff and told us that not many people were out. The kids loved the fact that they got a lot of stuff!

 
Anyways, I decided to go to the Y to do some laps at the pool since I like swimming.  The water is not too cold, and not too warm so it’s good for my laps.  My mind kinda wandered when I did the laps and I got into a rhythm.  But I don’t like the chlorine ‘cause it drys out my hair - makes it feel really dry and gritty and doesn't smell good either. Ugh!



1 comment:

  1. Swimming is certainly a lifelong sport, and I agree that it doesn't do pretty things to your hair!
    P.S. Like the pig photo!!!

    ReplyDelete