Friday, August 5, 2011

Monday, August 01, 2011

For my course, I need to complete the following chart on how I am doing so far. 


Activity
Goals/Notes
Starting score
Score # 1
Strength

“Man”
push ups

Be able to complete 3 sets of 15
2 sets,
5 reps
3 sets
5 reps
Flexibility
Splits

Be able to touch the floor with the splits
8-inches from floor
7.5-inches
from the floor
Endurance
Aerobics

Maintain a Target Heart Rate between 144-175 beats per minute for a minimum of 20 minutes, 4 times a week
140 bpm
I am able to maintain the bottom end of zone for 25 minutes 4x/week.


I had documented some specific goals for areas including strength, flexibility and endurance.  .

So, what did I do today? Took an AquaFit class and it was not as easy as it looks ya know!  

I couldn’t help but start giggling as the mommies in the class were waving their noodles around in the air!  I think we all looked kooky, but we had fun!   

Our instructor said that in an hour class, you can burn about 400 calories!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kim
    It looks like you've been working hard on your course. Like the chart! Keep up the work and good luck on your assignments. I know you'll do well, but let me know your mark, OK?

    ReplyDelete