Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tuesday July 26, 2011


OMG!!!! I just realized that my posts from last week didn't get posted -sorry peeps!  Let me post my notes from last week....

Anyways I kept putting it off ‘cause my friends were around, but I finally went to the YMCA and had a FANTASTIK workout last night!  I didn’t realize how tight my abs are getting until I put on an old pair of shorts!  Not a 6-pack, but nice and tight.

Worked on my flexibility, did some upper body strength training and had a great run on the treadmill – got my Target Heart Rate up to 155bmp, right in the zone, dudes!

I’m really lovin’ the gym and I am finding that I have more energy!!!  

Used a cool song called “Skeletons” by “These Kids Wear Crowns” for my treadmill warm up. Take a listen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pGIKICkHPg and let me know what ya think!

1 comment:

  1. You'll quickly realize how music affects your workout mood. It can help you push that wee bit harder, stretch the bit further or do that last push up of your set! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete