Monday, August 15, 2011

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Today I went rock climbing and I noticed that my strength in my upper body and my flexibility had improved. My instructor also commented on my form and said that he noticed that I seemed stronger. He called me "Spidie"!!!

We talked about my workouts in the conditioning room and determined that my time there has helped my climbing skills! Yay me!!

I also went to Yoga today since I felt that I needed to work more on my stretching. Plus I am leaving to go to Vancouver so I'll get in some nice hikes and outdoor stuff.

The split is coming along, but still slow progress. I am not as excited to work on the splits anymore as I was when I started because I like the Yoga relaxation better. They still get you to stretch and in a lot more areas so i find that I am getting a better stretch all over.

Bye for now – I am off to Vancouver




1 comment:

  1. Great that you are doing the climbing - you' really like the zip-lining then! You don't need as much strength for this, but you need a healthy dose of guts since the Zipping you'll be doing will be at a height over 850-feet!!! Post the pictures too!!!

    ReplyDelete