Friday, September 2, 2011

Thursday, August 25, 2011


OK!  So I am back from vacation and am having a hard time getting into my routine. My parents were telling me about the importance of routines, bla bla bla ...

 
Sleeping in is waaaayyy more important to me than getting up – WTF!!! (can I say that on my blog Mr. Strutt?) … OMG, it’s summer so give me a break!!!!!!

 So now that I’ve got that off my mind, I did go to the YMCA and had a great time seeing my gym friends again in the condition room!  Had my iPod with some tunes that I downloaded and really got my cardio going!  Here’s one from BOTDF (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH3vaMIBMjk&feature=fvsr) My dad isn’t too fond of it but the tune is pumpin’! (it’s NOT the clean version).

Remember the Talk Test?  No problem.  
Target Heart Rates? For my cardio workout, I have to be between 70%-85% of my maximum heart rate, or 144-175 bpm – so I was comfortable at 165bpm today!

No comments:

Post a Comment