Saturday, September 10, 2011

Thursday, September 8, 2011


Tonight after school I went to the conditioning room, plugged myself in with my iPod and worked out on the treadmill.  

It was waaaaaay more crowded that I had seen it over the summer so it must be that either :

        1. everyone is reading my blog and wanting to work out with me, or 
        2. the summer is officially over! 


Anyways, I still use the Talk Test – its’ easy!   For my cardio workout, my target heart rate needs to be between 70%-85% of my maximum heart rate, or 144-175 bpm – so I was comfortable at 168 bpm today!

I wrapped things up with a Yoga class and was ready to go to bed by 8pm!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You'll notice that music will most definitely motivate you and from your previous posts, you've made some good music choices!

    It also sounds like you are achieving your goal to do your aerobics 4x/wk@30min - the talk test proves it!

    Congratulations for making a program and sticking to it. I understand that your review is approaching - it is OK to amend you goals, but NOT to ignore them.

    Keep it up!!!!!

    ReplyDelete