Saturday, September 10, 2011

Wednesday, August 31, 20111


Today was another neighbor’s pool day – and my legs still hurt (LOOL). 

This morning, I was trying to teach Ryan how to do aquafit with the pool noodles and he looked ridiculous! Hmmmmmmm, do I look this stupid too? But we did come up with a great idea for a Halloween costume!!!

We did several resistance moves. I had to tell him that the higher that you hold the noodle (meaning the closer your hands are together on the noodle), the easier that it would be, (meaning that there is less resistance). 
We both got quite the water workout before the morning was up!

Tonight I went for Yoga again.   

I learned that if you tighten up your butt during a handstand, it makes it a lot easier on your arms and balance.  If you loosen your butt, you’re basically doomed!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kim

    I like the fact that you are transferring the skills you are learning to teach someone else! Learning new things can be an adventure in itself so keep up your efforts!

    With respect to Yoga, it looks like I am doomed!

    ReplyDelete