Saturday, September 10, 2011

Tuesday, August 30, 2011


When I woke up this morning, I discovered that when using the step machine, you do not feel the workout until the NEXT day! ‘An man, do you feel it!  My legs REALLY hurt today. 

 
Anyways, today was a swimming day and I really enjoyed the pool today – not crowded at all, so I could do 12 laps with ease.   

When I came home, I went to the neighbor’s pool for several hours where we played Colors.  What you do in Colors, is you pick one out of five colors and there is one person that is outside the pool and they are standing on the diving board. They call out one color at a time and if they call out your color, you must swim as fast as you can to get to the other side before they dive in and touch you! If you get touched, then you are “it” and become the one that calls out the colors.

Then we played Shark. What happens in Shark is that one person is in the middle of the pool. They yell “fish, fish, fish, fish”. When they yell “Shark” they must dive to the bottom of the pool, touch it, resurface and try to touch one other player. If another player is touched by the Shark, they become “it”, or they can become a second Shark if there are many players.


No comments:

Post a Comment