Saturday, September 17, 2011

Tuesday, September 13, 2011


Hi Everyone!

Enjoyed the pool tonight and did laps. Kept my cardio up for 30 minutes and it was going really well except I don’t like what the chlorine does to my hair. It feels all dry and brittle so I need more conditioner. Mom!!!!!

You remember my posting about having more people back in the gym? “Back to School” seems to be a marketing field day for the retailers and other sellers of services.  Well, I was talking to my parents over dinner (yes, we eat dinner together most of the time) about this and we think it’s because everyone is getting back top a schedule and wants to work towards a goal. January is another month for new beginnings and new goals!

My fitness goals haven’t really changed - I want to improve on my cardio and my splits. Then I want to get into gymnastics again (since my concussion) as I still need to be careful. My parents are supportive as long as I keep my schoolwork up to date. Dad says focus on the end result and break it into smaller chunks. So this is what I am doing. Getting into gymnastics by working to get my fitness, cardio, endurance and flexibility into excellent form!

I’ll keep you all posted!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim

    I like the fact that you are keeping on eye on your goals and making the necessary amendments as you see fit. Looks like you also have another longer term goal with the gymnastics! Excellent!

    Keep up the efforts!

    ReplyDelete