Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Thursday, September 15, 2011


Went on the treadmill for 35 minutes and had a heart rate of 170 bpm for most of the time. Feelin’ great!  Then I went rock climbing tonight and had a great time! 

Checked my flexibility and I am 4” from a split! I think I am also getting stringer from those dude push ups! Climbing is sooo easy – instructor tells me that because my hips are placed towards the wall, I am not using force to climb, but technique. But my grip certainly helps!

You know, I like what I am seeing in the mirror. My muscles look more toned and I am feeling so good and confident about myself. My dad says it’s all about attitude!

 

With him being a fitness nut, it is always mind over matter with him. (This week he is on a rampage about not eating chocolate!) Hmpfh! 

Anyway, I like how I look. So I ask you..... why do people make you feel like there is something wrong with you when you like yourself the way you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment