Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Friday, October 14, 2011


Met up with a fitness trainer at the gym this afternoon to give me a weight training program.  He took me through the steps and is putting something together for me to work on strength, but not the heavy duty weights. 

I also did some flexibility training on this machine that helps you stretch to extend your splits. I'm not sure I like the machine as much as doing it myself. 

But I finished my workout by impressing myself (and others!) with 3 sets of 18 dude push ups!


Later on in the evening, I hooked up with friends to go out to see a movie!

1 comment:

  1. Kim,

    I know what you mean about not liking the machine. Sometimes it feels more like you are doing the work without the apparatus. But whichever method you choose, just ensure that you are doing it safely and achieving your goals!
    Sounds like your push ups are really coming along! CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete