Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tuesday, October 4, 2011


This afternoon I went to the conditioning room to work on my flexibility and stretching.   I really felt like I needed to do this since I find it relaxing.  My splits are now at almost 3-inches off the floor, so things are looking good! 

I also need to work on one of my VHS papers and need to look a t a few more articles having to do with non physical violence.   

One of the things that I know I want to look in to is how older people (like my grandparents) are getting taken advantage of by sleeeezy people just looking to steal their money. 

Another thing I want to look at is bullying with cell phones and Facebook. I’ll see what I can find for my paper.

2 comments:

  1. Merci pour les questions sur ton sujet de taxage - your selected articles look very inspirational for your assignment, so now just whittle it down to 3 or 4.

    Let me know if you need some help on doing a Google search!

    Your blog is really looking good, Kim so keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, I think you have done a good job at identifying some great articles. I especially like the fact that you chose a personal one that speaks to elder abuse, another form of non physical abuse/bullying.

    ReplyDelete