Monday, October 3, 2011

Sunday, October 2, 2011


I’m back from a week long of leadership activites in Ottawa where I met so many kids from across the province of Ontario – they are all leaders at their schools and are in grades 11 and 12, so me being in grade 9,  I was one of the youngest there! 

 

At school, I am on the student council, but this year (it’s my 3rd year) I am in charge of Publicity and Communications, so some of the sessions I attended were specific to my duties! 


Anyways… I was soooooo tired from all the activities and loonnnngggggg days, but I decided to hit the treadmill this afternoon just to stay awake!  A friend was going to the gym and I thought that spending time with her sounded nice.  It was fun!  Funny how I actually like the treadmill.  Well, I impressed myself cause I managed 3 miles!   

Do you think that I should also start tracking my distance?

OK, gotta go - i have a lot to catchup on this week…… bye....


2 comments:

  1. What a great opportunity. I hope you enjoyed it, and that you manage to make good use of the skills you developed.

    Mr Strutt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mr Strutt, you certainly had a great opportunity!

    I know that you'll be busy implementing a few of the ideas and tasks! And I love the pic of you and your group - Crazy!!! Looks like you also had fun! Thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete