Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Monday, October 3, 2011


Today was a great workout day as I did 35 minutes on the treadmill and kept my bpm at 170 and I had a great cooldown doing some Yoga.
 
I also got to hang out with some of the Youth Group members at the YMCA.  They are organizing the "Alliance Against Violence" concert in the theatre square, their goal being to unite the youth in the spirit of anti violence.  Their pamphlet says that “By outlining the dangers of youth violence in the community in a fun and lively setting, getting the message across to youths becomes easier as they are engaged at the interactive concert.” 

So this Friday I am going to see Neverest and Alyssa Reid!
  

1 comment:

  1. Happy to hear about your great workout day! Good work for maintaining your workout régime.

    ReplyDelete