Monday, October 3, 2011

Tuesday, September 20, 2011


I am not fond of stupid people!  (My mom taught me to say "I am not fond of" instead of "I hate...")

Today I was in an all day Student Council seminar and planning session (before my big trip next week) and was getting frustrated with two particular participants – they are not taking their roles seriously and are doing more talking and fooling around that contributing. We have a job to do and they think that it’s just free time out of class!

Anyways, when I got home, my dad listened to me spouting off about this person and that person until he finally said that my talking about it doesn’t solve anything or get anything accomplished.  Maybe I needed to take some time to empty my mind and think about what I need to do, so I went to the gym to work out to get rid of my frustrations! 

I got there just in time for my favorite Yoga teachers class, so I joined in and felt good as I concentrated on my stretches.  Anyways, it worked! So then I went to the stepper and was working out on it - I really, really like the stepper cuz it really burns calories fast and it’s a fast workout. I tend to use the treadmill to warm up, then I run, then cool down. Then, afterwards I use the stepper.Today, becasue of the Yoga, I went right to the stepper.
 
Today I noticed again that I can distress myself just by working out - something that’s really gonna help me when exams come! I’ve noticed that my work outs help me destress

My BPM was 174 today during my run. Hey, they got something new today too in the gym - new machines!  All you need to do is put your hand on and it tells you your bpm!  Its so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment