Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Saturday, October 15, 2011

I am not into the “passive, aggressive, assertive” assignment. 

I have it written out but now I need to record it in an mp3 format an upload it for my assignment, but my mentor was wondering whether the swearing in the aggressive role was necessary.

I mean it's for a school assignment and it might not be OK to use lots of swear words, but it’s the way we kids talk and I am trying to create 3 scenarios.  I am not sure right now what to do, so I’ve put it aside for a bit and I’ll think about it. 


In the meantime, I’ll work on the “Identifying Hazards” assignment – that one is easy since my mom works in the industrial chemical field and we reviewed SIMDUT earlier in the year (I think SIMDUT is called WHMIS in English – yeah, I go to French school so sometimes I have to check for the english version of words) . 

I checked my notes and yes, WHMIS is called SIMDUT in French!

1 comment:

  1. Avoiding the yoga instructor last week and now ... avoiding the task - do I detect a pattern starting to form?

    Just kidding.... I see that rather than just avoiding completing the tasks, you chose to move on to another task while incorporating previous learning. Et oui, tu as raison, le SIMDUT en francais s'appelle WHMIS en anglais.

    ReplyDelete