Monday, October 3, 2011

Saturday, September 24, 2100


Had fun last night with my BFFs!  It is important to have some downtime and just chill with friends.

Today I have a lot of science homework and it’s a family weekend, so I finished that up before going to the Y to get some Cardio, Flexibility and some Strength workouts!  



 I think I had a good workout and feel great about my progress!.

-         - my Cardio is easy at 30 minutes with 170-180 bpm
-         - my splits are really coming along with 3½” to go
-         - I am awesome with my dude push ups doing 3 sets of 16 today (yes, I am keeping my back straight!) 
  




I think that if I keep finding this easy, I'll have to make a change in my goals to make things more challenging!

1 comment:

  1. Kim, it certainly looks like you are achieving your fitness goals.

    There is nothing wrong with looking at your goals and making some changes - remember that you wrote your goals in order to achieve them!

    ReplyDelete