Sunday, July 24, 2011

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hey guys! Not much to talk about here – other than the extreme heat. Are you enjoying the heat?  UGH!  I can't stand it!

I was able to get in a long walk this morning with my mom, but it's just too hot, no matter what time of the day, so I decided to take a day off from exercise and am spending another day in the pool! My mom calls it a super “staycation” day.  Even my dad, the Aikido nut is not going to his class tonight because it's been cancelled!

My family is hoping for some thunderstorms tonight - mom says the grass and garden REALLY needs the rain. They like to sit with a few of our neighbours and watch the lightening on our front porch (that my mom built).  Neat porch - I can now can climb out the upstairs window (not that I will, but the idea of doing what my dad did in his youth makes me smile!)


Also, the "Y" is sooo crowded and the regular classes are not running today so our family is basically on "lazy" mode. Even my pet ratties are tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment