Thursday, July 21, 2011

Week 3 ~ July 17-23 ~ This week's focus: Safety Pamphlet (still)

Monday July 18, 2011

Just like SPINACH, yoga is supposed to be good for you, but I’ll bet you already knew that, right? After all, lots of people do it.  

Anyways, I get nervous sometimes and I heard that Yoga is good for that. 

 So, this evening I went to a Yoga class and then went to the conditioning room for some conditioning exercises as I was working on my pamphlet for this section of my course earlier in the day.  I took my friend Julia with me and we both had a great time! I think that the Yoga classes will really help me stay focused, more concentrated and improve my flexibility!


During my conditioning, I was able to get my heart rate into my Target Zone for about 15 minutes! Whoo Hoo!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment