Thursday, July 21, 2011

Wednesday, July 20, 2011


Whew.... today is another hot day.   

According to the Weather Network, it is 35 °C and is supposed to get even warmer tomorrow! 

Best place to be might be the water!





Tonight I went for another Yoga class.  I really enjoyed the last one and the instructor is kinda mean yet kinda motivational!  Not mean in a mean way, just persistent in getting you to push just a wee bit more!

Anyways, tonight we worked on leg flexibility and strength and I learned the "Tree Pose".  Here's a picture of my first "Tree Pose"!

I've just got to tell you, it was such a relaxing class tonight … maybe because of the heat wave we are having, but it was sooooooo nice that I almost fell asleep! 

1 comment:

  1. I know that the Yoga is a real relaxing workout, if you know what I mean.

    I think the Yoga is a great choice for you as one of the benefits is that you will find that you can focus better. I think that you'll also handle any anxiety better!

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete