Thursday, July 21, 2011

Week 3 ~ July 17-23 ~ This week's focus: Safety Pamphlet

So this week, I have to create a 1-page flyer that promotes safety in one of the activities that I've chosen.

It's sooooo weird to be marked to do something that I enjoy!  

For this assignment, I need to promote the pleasure of the activity as well as the equipment, rules and regulations, and procedures for emergency situations.  And make it all visually appealing as well as informative!

And now.. my exercise tip:  Benefits to Exercising the Heart

According to the Mayo Clinic.......  regardless of your age, weight or athletic ability, aerobic exercise is good for you!   

If you want to read more about this, go to http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/aerobic-exercise/EP00002/LOCID

No comments:

Post a Comment